The following contributions were made:
- Answered an email question on how to regression test jbig2dec.
- Sent a reminder about DLA for bitlbee.
- Sent a mail about the renaming of icedove. I suggest not to do that.
- Checked a few packages (libxml-twig-perl, mp3splt and some more) whether there were any known solution to the problems listed. I could not find any at the moment.
- Marked CVE-2013-1430 for xrdp as minor issue following Debian Stable security team. The maintainer is welcome to fix it however.
- Marked a few CVEs for libpodofo as no-dsa following jessie.
- Marked TEMP-0856229-F1D37C for xen as no-dsa following jessie.
- Started to look into more xen issues but with no real results.