The Socket Dispatcher Library is an efficient and portable dispatcher function that can be used to boost application development.
- Callback interface to the dispatcher.
- Support for:
- Select method: BSD
- Poll method: SystemV
- Epoll method: Linux 2.6 and later
- Kqueue: FreeBSD 4.2 and later
- Thread safe
- Easy to port to more methods
- Static library support
- Dynamic library support
- Lot of extra help functions to simplify socket development
- > 98% Code Coverage in Basic Tests
Documentation is available online for the Socket Dispatcher API. Unix manual pages are also available in the software package.
The Socket Dispatcher Library has verified support for the following platforms:
- Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 etch
- FreeBSD 6.2 i386
Available upon request. Use the Contact Form to request a copy.
Available upon request
Inguza Technology AB can give full support on the software.